Tuesday 3 April 2012

30 day Fashion Challenge

Ok, so I really want to start making videos and posting things but I was lacking in ideas and motivation. So I decided to do 30 days of straight vloging and posting about beauty and fashion.
I decided to do 30 day challenges set by someone else because if not these challenged will be easy and that is not way to motivate me. I am better motivated when I am forced to do something for a large amount of time.

It is said that it takes 21 days for something to become a habit so on the 21st day this should be a habit enough.


I will start doing tutorials and reviews soon, but I think that this will get me started.

I know that these challenges are fashion related but I will slip the beauty in there as well.

Also I know I am 2 days late to do this over the whole of April but I will make that time up!

No comments:

Post a Comment